Getting started with Razorops is easy, you can have a look quick look on
Documents and signup for razorops.
1. Signup Razorops, Create your first Pipeline project
2. Add .razorops.yaml to your source code root directory
3. Define your Pipeline (Click here to Learn)
4. Commit and push your source code
5. This new commit will trigger your pipeline
6. Still need help Schedule a Demo
Razorops supports major code-hosting services like GitHub, Bitbucket and Gitlab
You can find Razorops at Github marketplace as well.
You can change or cancel your subscription at any time from your dashboard.
Most of our customers find Razorops SAAS environment covers their usecases. if you need extra support, hosting preferences or features,
our support team will help you.
Just send us an email at [email protected], we'll be more than happy to help.