RazorOps CI/CD for Microservices Architecture
The goal of any software company is to deliver value and trust to users by providing effective measures to solve a problem in a trusted way, so they prefer you over others. Using a microservices architecture facilitates making this goal reachable by delivering changes more quickly and effectively. Using these short cycles effectively can help teams provide valuable products to the end-user as per demands.
Faster release cycles are the prime advantages of microservices architectures. To attain agility with microservices, one must have a robust CI/CD strategy. When speaking about fast releases few terms can’t neglect:
Continuous Integration: It is an automated process in which multiple codes are built, merged, and tested. It ensures the quality of the product.
Continuous Delivery: In this automated delivery process, complete codes are validated and tested, and prepared to get them ready for the deployment stage.
Continuous Deployment: This is the last stage of CI/CD that ensures every change in the code from the developer passes all the tests and approvals before being deployed for production.
Here is the list of objectives for the CI/CD process in microservices architecture:
- build and deploy the services independently.
- Each new release is validated before deployment.
- Deployments can be simultaneous.
- Adequate access control required.
While integrating Microservices Architecture in CI/CD, the main challenges include:
- Multiple Repository Usage in an organization.
- Mixed technologies used by teams
- Dependencies of services present.
- Centralized release management
- Service updation without breaking other services.
Integrating microservices architecture in CI/CD provides several benefits:
- Independent deployment provides agility to manage and release services.
- Smaller teams are highly driven and goal-oriented, which leads to high efficiency and more productivity through smoother communication.
- Small codes enable reusability and independence
- Teams can choose the best-fit technology.
- Individual fault management.
- Integration of various features for effective utilization of resources using services like Kubernetes.
Microservice Architecture improves the overall CI/CD process by enhancing speed by fragmenting the entire process into sub-processes making them independent, fast, less error-prone, and easily manageable. RazorOps provides microservice architecture using Kubernetes to enhance the capabilities of CI/CD processes with faster speed.
Top Picks for you this week
The 72pi team is committed to providing their users with a speedy and memorable experience, as well as promptly adapting to the ever-changing fin-tech industry.
There are various variables in investment and portfolio Construction management and require a robust and reliable solution to deal with them.
Continuous Integration helps single or team developers provide facilities to make frequent changes in codes and will appear frequently in the software with proper reliable methods and take care of various intermediaries process by automation.
How to deploy sample microservice over DigitalOcean Kubernetes (DOKS) using RazorOps | June 25, 2022—11:30 a.m. IST |Register
The webinar aims to provide in-depth information on the deployment of microservices over Kubernetes. You will learn about Kubernetes and its Benefits? How to deploy a sample microservice over DigitalOcean Kubernetes using RazorOps CI/CD pipeline.
CNCF Kochi community is excited to host the first offline Meetup on 25th June 2022. In this session, we will have Dijeesh Padinharethil talk about Kubernetes Fundamentals.
PS- We are going to release newsletters every week, so don't forget to subscribe and share them with your network. We hope this newsletter has provided valuable information.