Brace for impact as Kubernetes support for Dockershim is set to STOP on May 3
The removal of dockerism in the newest upcoming version of Kubernetes, the popular container-orchestration system, requires users to migrate to an alternative runtime to stay up to date with future Kubernetes releases. To read more, visit the link.
Kubernetes is gaining mainstream recognition and starting to go “ Under the Hood” states CNCF Annual Survey Report 2021. Kubernetes has crossed the adoption chasm to become a mainstream global technology. According to CNCF’s respondents, 96% of organizations are either using or evaluating Kubernetes – a record high since our surveys began in 2016.
Top Picks for you this week
- Kubernetes has established itself as the de facto standard for container orchestration. Learn everything you need to know to get started with Kubernetes in 2 minutes and Kubernetes Cheatsheet.
Helm is a Kubernetes package management system (like yum, apt, or homebrew) that enables applications to be packaged, configured, and deployed easily.
- Take a deep dive with the upcoming webinar on Docker- 30th April 2022 | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm | Register
- Topic- How to write optimized and secure docker files to create docker images
Learn the simplest approach to Docker images and how to use them using a Docker repository, such as Docker Hub, or hosting your private repository.
- ArgoCon 2022 Bay Area, CA - September 19 - 21, 2022 | Register Now
Early Bird Registration: $199 (Closes on April 26)
- DockerCon 2022 - 9th -10th May 2022 | Registrations Open
- Pre-Event virtual hands-on training workshop “Getting Started With Docker”.
- A global interactive virtual event -sessions from Docker experts, the developer community and ecosystem, and industry luminaries.
PS- We are going to release newsletters every week, so don't forget to subscribe and share them with your network. We hope this newsletter has provided valuable information.