About RazorOps Platform
RazorOps is a complete container native CI/CD solution handling all aspects of the software lifecycle from the moment a commit is created until it is deployed to production.
RazorOps has all the capabilities that you would expect from a CI platform such as
- Code compilation
- Artifact packaging
- Testing (unit, integration, acceptance etc.)
- Branch management
- Pull request handling
RazorOps is a single solution that implements the whole pipeline from start to deployment. Following are some of container native features.
RazorOps has embraced Docker support right from its inception. All RazorOps capabilities revolve around Docker images. RazorOps is especially powerful when it comes to creating Docker images (Docker as a service), annotating them and storing them for later usage.
In a similar manner to Docker, RazorOps comes with dedicated support for Kubernetes deployments. RazorOps offers an explicit Kubernetes deployment step that can be used in a pipeline to deploy a docker image to any Kubernetes cluster regardless of its underlying implementation (Google, Aws, Azure etc).
RazorOps also offers a graphical way to manage a Kubernetes cluster with everything that you would expect, such as support for namespaces.
Helm is a package manager for Kubernetes and is quickly becoming the preferred way to deploy K8s applications. It can group associated application services in packages (called Charts) and can also version and rollback application deployments, making releases much less painful.
Helm is another area where RazorOps support really shines. Like Kubernetes and Docker, RazorOps has explicit support for Helm repos and deployments. You can see the Helm releases from within the RazorOps UI as well as browse the available Helm Charts.
- Fastest and easiest way to work with Docker
- Great support/fast builds/awesome ui
- Easy setup
- Great on boarding
- Robust feature-preview/qa environments on-demand
- Freestyle build steps to support custom CI/CD scripting
- Slack Integration
- Native Kubernetes Integration
- has excellent CI support (branching/merging, unit tests, pull requests etc)
- has built-in support for building Docker images (docker as a service)
- has an integrated Docker registry
- has an integrated Helm repository
- has full support for performing Helm releases and rolling them back
- can be used in a hosted/on-prem/hybrid manner allowing you to start right away
Automate and simplify scalable system deployment
Need of building quality software and shipping it quickly has become the core requirement for each business. We designed and built the RazorOps platform for microservices and container native applications . Our main focus is to increase developer productivity and makes software development faster, easier, and better, we utilize existing modern systems to achieve our goals.